Pages

November 22, 2010

What a Great Little Man

Somehow over the last month or so Monty has grown up. I'm sure I will be repeating this again in the future, but it just seems like he is such an energetic independent little man now.

He can now sit up straight from laying down, crawl on his knees, pull up on anything and eat as much as a two year old. He still doesn't have any top teeth, but there are six that I can see that are on the verge of popping through. I'll be super excited the second they pop through because that means that he'll be able to eat food all on his own. Not to mention that I'll probably cut out baby food then too, since he already eats off our plates for each meal. To give you an example of how he eats now....my mom watched him the other day and said that he ate a whole banana after eating his normal dinner and an 8 ounce bottle. She was shocked, all I said was "I told you he eats a lot" "that's about normal for him". He can also easily eat a whole baked potato too.

He still just loves life. We went shopping a couple of days ago and he was just an adorable little ham the entire time we were out. He just sat up in his stroller and clapped, laughed and talked to strangers the whole day.





2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Are you using a standard lens? How do your pictures turn out so good? I wish you were here so you could take our Christmas picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Well Marie. No it's not a standard lens. I have a Nikon D300. In these photo's I used a 24-70 lens just a couple feet away from him. For pictures like the Halloween ones I took I used a 12-24. Those are my two favorite lenses for taking pictures of babies because they are super fast.

    I wish I could take your Christmas picture too!

    ReplyDelete