Pages

November 4, 2010

Fall Diaper Bag

I finally did it! It took me a while (actually most of fall) to finally finish the very small amount of finishing I needed to do on the inside of the bag, but I finally finished it last night. Yay Me! I've actually been using it for a while, but at least now when someone asks "did you make that" I can say with a little pride "yes I did" and not feel embarrassed to show them both the INSIDE and outside. It's my first bag/purse/tote that I've made and it turned out pretty well. Sorry I don't have a better picture of it, but sadly I took the picture at night (which equals bad lighting), and I also took it while I had it stuffed full of all of my diaper bagging needs. Oh well, don't judge, I'll admit that I'm lazy. At least I finished it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment