Pages

September 21, 2010

My Little Man Can Crawl!

Yesterday Monty started crawling! He's been working at it for a while now, and after 17 miles of crawling backwards and 137 face plants he has now learned how to go in a forward motion.

Here's a short video clip for your enjoyment - low quality, but hopefully soon, I'll learn how to edit the video's from our real video camera instead of just using my iphone. If you listen carefully you can hear him making sounds as if he is putting ALL of his energy into crawling - he's so dramatic!



Another small accomplishment....I think he said Dada twice today. But he hasn't said it again and when I try and get him to repeat what I'm saying he just smiles back and says nothing. So who knows if he'll do it again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment