Pages

February 1, 2010

Just in the Mail....

So today I ventured out to our local post office to find a package waiting for me (Thanks Jacque and Jacob!!!!). I of course quickly opened it up, to find a five pack of Bamboozle Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper's. As my face lit up in excitement, my husband rolled his eyes at me (I will admit that getting excited over cloth diapers is a bit extreme - its amazing how much I've changed over the last 10 months). But I just can't believe how unbelievably soft they are! I have looked at several different kinds of cloth diapers in person and these are by far the softest ones I've seen, both inside and out! Not to mention that they snap into place instead of velcro which I'm a huge fan of because once Monty gets a little older I think he might just master the ability to un-velcro himself with a few of the other cloth diapers that are out there.

I have been re-inspired to use cloth diapers again, and look forward to posting about how well they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment