Pages

December 17, 2009

I try not to complain....BUT

MY BACK HURTS!!! 

There, I said it!

I really try to keep the blog as upbeat as possible but lately my back has been hurting me non-stop. I can't get any relief - sitting hurts, standing hurts, laying down hurts....I've tried different things but nothing seems to take the pain away. I know the real solution is to just give birth, but I'm not quite ready for that either!



I think the real problem is, that everything I thought being pregnant would be, it isn't. That "glow" turned out to be the pink flush my face would get after I puked up my breakfast, lunch and dinner and/or the hot flashes that make you sweat like you've never sweated before. And things that I had prepared myself to deal with, like knee pain (which I have a long history of), didn't even happen. I'm very grateful that my knees are handling the extra weight really well. But mentally I think that I could handle the same amount of pain in my knees, better then I can handle this pinching nagging back pain that doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment